Thursday, December 10, 2009

Where the best place to find new music?

Myspace. They follow you in Twitter. Tv Shows.

In just two days i found 3 unique band/band names and song.

Firstly, let me introduce you guys to We Shot The Moon.
From San Diego.

They followed me though twitter. I'm surprised. They are my 3rd follower after i've created a new Twitter account.

They released a new album, A Silver Lining. I've got half of the album's songs, and the single A Silver Lining.

Album list:
A Silver Lining (2009)
Fear and Love (2008)
The Polar Bear and The Cougar

I can't find 2 of the albums and i'm missing some song from A Silver Lining.
Okay so iTunes have it, but doesn't mean i can buy it. o.o

In these album, my favorite would be The Bright Side which is in the newest album.

Okay i wont talk much, here's the link:
Twitter
Myspace
Youtube
Facebook
Buzznet
Purevolume

Official Website

Indie/Pop/Rock is their genre. Check them out.

Secondly, it's Now, Now Every Children.
The funkiest, crazier kids.
From Minneapolis.

I dont remember where i found them, but i think it's from We Shot The Moon's Myspace page in the friends list.

No. I think i went to We Shot The Moon's youtube page and found Now, Now Every Children's videos in Afternoon Records.

Weird or just the best way to get known?

Whatever it is, they are fun. Here's the link:
Twitter
Myspace
Youtube

Official website/Tumblr (more like a blog xD)

Their funkiest, funniest video is in it. I lol so hard.

My favorite song from them? I'm not sure. It's very unique.
Their unique is in the drum. Brad used a lot of toms. I love how he does some nice beat.

It's like a song that my sister would enjoy.
But anyhow, i love them. So check them out!

Genre: Indie

Thirdly, is Tilly and The Wall
From Nebraska

I found them from 90210(2008) first episode.

Here's the link:
Myspace

Official Website

My favorite which was in 90210 was Beat Control.
The best beat music beside Manian - Welcome To The Club.

This might not be the best post i ever did, but i support their music very much.
Keep up the good work!

No comments:

Post a Comment