Wednesday, December 16, 2009

Hello

This is a normal bloggy post D:

Hai.

I'm Holkerzu. It's in Japanese as Holkers.

I'm 16. 12th November 1993 is my birthday.

I live in Malaysia. I'm asian of course.

I'm half chinese and half malay.

I have a brother and a sister and my lovely parents.

I don't have pets since a lot of them died. Rest in peace.

I do graphics. I like to see something out of ordinary.

I am a kid who like arts a lot.

Arts = Musics, Movies, Paintings, etc.

For my private life, i have 2 ex-girlfriends.

... maybe 3 .__. the first i'm not sure it counted as or not. lol...

I dream much about my future.

I sleep as long as i could.

I have many friends from real life to internet life and i respect them.

I am multi-personalities.

I sometimes get down and does have the blues.

I sometimes feeling hyper.

But i do not feel angry at any cost. I do not use violence.

I hold my anger and change it into hyper.

I'm optimistic but at the same time the opposite it.

I do reviews to share my acknowledgment.

I always share my stories.

I want a better future to the world.

I will help at any cost.

My dream is to become an artist illustration or a writer.

I'm friendly. I do not bite.

I get nervous around someone else' parents.

I get nervous when i'm on stage.

I EAT CUCUMBERS AS THEY ARE MY SNACK.

To know me more you will ask in the comment box.

Thank you for reading.

3 comments:

  1. PHFT LIES YOU ARE SO NOT 16!!
    >.>
    And failed to mention the 22 kiss you have how hurtful

    ReplyDelete
  2. FORGOT YOU KIDS WHAT A HORRIBLE DAD YOU ARE

    ReplyDelete
  3. I so meant kids not kiss :X freaking iPods the kyboard is way too close to each letter

    ReplyDelete